COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING ON ORDERS WITHIN AUS OVER $100 | FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING OVER $200
Pilgrim will provide an exchange or refund, in accordance with the following conditions:
Please note: Garments purchased online CANNOT be exchanged or returned to any Pilgrim concession or stand alone stores. No exceptions will be granted.
As Pilgrim operates as a concession within Myer, Pilgrim is required to adhere to Myer store policies and cannot offer a return/exchange in store of garments purchased online.
• The return is requested within 14 days from date of purchase.
• Proof of purchase is included with the return
• All tags are still attached to the item/s including "ENJOY" tag attached to the front of the garment.
• The item has not been worn, altered, washed and/or dry cleaned
• The item has not been damaged while in the customer’s possession
• The item is in perfect condition, and is not dirty
• Sale items are non-refundable but can be exchanged/ a credit note will be offered.
• Any item you wish to exchange for must have available stock online. If a customer wishes to exchange for an item not currently stocked online please email email@example.com to arrange the sourcing of the garment which will extend the period of time the customer receiving the good back.
• Please allow min. 5 business days to receive your exchanged garment.
• Pilgrim will not offer a refund if the garment indicated on the exchange form is not available. The customer will be asked to select another garment or receive a credit note.
You must pay the cost of shipping goods back to Pilgrim for a return. Pilgrim is not liable for any loss, damage or delay arising from, or in connection with, the transport and return of the goods to Pilgrim. Please use Australia Post or an equivalent secure postal service and purchase tracking. In the case of a missing package, if the package was not sent tracked a return will not be offered.
1. Please read and fill out the returns form and request an Exchange or Refund.
2. If you are required to pay an additional amount for an exchange you will be contacted via email provided on original order to organise further payment. Pilgrm does not have authority to debit accounts directly.
3. If you request a refund, it this will be processed within 5-7 working days of Pilgrim receiving the goods and you will receive a confirmation email once processed.
4. Exchanges/credit notes can only be granted once.
5. If you are attempting to return an item outside of the 14 day period you must first contact firstname.lastname@example.org before the item is returned or it might be refused. There is no guarantee that your request will be granted
If an item has been purchased and returned or exchanged online and you believe it to be faulty, please contact email@example.com before sending any items back.
When Pilgrim receives the item, it will be assessed by a senior team member and you will be notified of the outcome.
If the item is deemed faulty, Pilgrim will offer to repair, replace or refund the value of the item (determined in its sole discretion). Assessment and repair may take up to 2 weeks from when the garment is received. If for any reason, it will take a longer the customer will be notified.
If the item has a major problem/cannot be repaired, you can choose a refund or exchange. A major problem is when the item:
• Has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it
• Is unsafe
• Is significantly different from the sample or description
• Doesn’t do what Pilgrim said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
If, once it has been fully assessed it is deemed as faulty, return postage will be reimbursed. In order for this to happen however you must retain proof of purchase for return postage.